All on 4 Dental Implants
All on four is simply a treatment option for replacing all of your teeth on the upper or the lower with just four dental implants. It is possible to replace all of your teeth in just 1 day.
Dr Agravat One day implant clinic Ahmedabad Leading Provider of Fix teeth by All-On-4® dental implants surgery. Transform your smile with advanced implants dentistry solutions.
- Certified Implant Dentist: Dr Bharat Agravat Award winner, 19th years of experience in Cosmetic & Implants Dentistry; he is experts in all facets of dentistry. Associate with International Organization like American Academy of Implant Dentistry– AAID, International Congress of Oral Implantologists-ICOI and Indian Society of Oral Implantologists-ISOI
- Using Innovative Technology: All our Implant surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
- Guarantee Success of Treatments: Most of our treatments are covered by a long term guarantee which will be discussed with you before beginning treatment.
- Easy EMI Options, Accept Credit Card: Our clinic can easily accept the customers with credit cards also Easy EMI option and create the history of cases for each.
- BMW Service for NRI Patients: This complimentary service will be available for only International Patients online booking, pick-up from hotels in Ahmedabad
- Dental Tourism Gujarat India: Dental tourism in Gujarat, India has been popular for many years now, particularly with Americans and Australians
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four dental implants
Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge)
For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants
- Graftless procedure
Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
All On 4 Dental Implant Procedure Animation Video
How is it possible?
By tilting the two posterior implants, the bone-to-implant contact is enhanced, providing optimized bone support even with minimum bone volume. Additionally, tilting of implants in the maxilla allows for improved anchorage in better quality anterior bone. Furthermore, the implant design from Nobel Biocare allows bicortical anchorage in the cortical bone of the sinus wall and the nasal fossa.
Tilting of the posterior implants also helps avoid vital structures and results in a better distribution of implants along the alveolar crest, which optimizes load distribution and allows for a final prosthesis with up to 12 teeth.
With the All-on-4® treatment concept, patients that meet the criteria for immediate loading can also benefit from an immediate implant-supported all-acrylic restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery. Final solutions include both fixed and fixed-removable prostheses.
- Temporary acrylic hybrid bridge or Denture: All-acrylic teeth over a pink all-acrylic base on 4 implants, for 4-12 month.
- Permanent fixed hybrid denture: Implant supported acrylic teeth over a titanium framework on 4 implants. The titanium framework concealed under the gum color pink acrylic.
- Permanent fixed hybrid bridge: Implant supported zirconia teeth over a gum color pink solid zirconia base on 4 implants.
Diagnostic Costs: Consultation, treatment planning and 5 RVG X-Rays. 1000/- INR
Phase One Implant placement:
- Teeth extraction
- Implant placement including facilities, implantologist fees and 4 implant costs
- Fitting 4 implant abutments cost
- Same-day temporary acrylic fixed bridge or denture with 10 teeth
- Aftercare during healing period 4-6 months
Healing Period usually 4 – 9 months after phase one
Phase Two*: Two Option Hybrid Bridge or Fix Denture
- Option A: Implant supported acrylic teeth over a titanium or cobalt chrome framework on 4 implants. The titanium framework concealed under the gum color pink acrylic.
- Option B: Implant supported zirconia teeth over a gum color pink solid zirconia base on 4 implants.
* Phase two Costs: Depends on option you select
All on 4 dental implants Cost per Jaw: 2 lac to 3 lac Rs
- If needed Dental implant surgical guide/stent extra cost
The above pricing serves as a guide only and is subject to change without prior notice.
We are offering a choice of a 1- or 3-year limited warranty plan. Replacement only at the Dr Agravat Dental Clinic Ahmedabad
Plan A 1 years from date of insertion
Plan B 3 years from date of insertion
Warranty is only valid if patients return for the yearly check-up at the Dr Agravat Dental Clinic Ahmedabad. Failures due to accidentals are not covered.
We are always looking for the most accessible dental treatment financing solution so that you can access required oral care if you cannot afford the dental services up front. So we have flexible payment option available to our valued dental patients. Easy monthly installments up to 12 months.
For more information, contact on 9825763666 now
In 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo successfully treated the first patient with the All-on-4® treatment concept. Since then hundreds of thousands of patients have been treated with this concept using Nobel Biocare implants.
- 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo treats the first patient using the All-on-4® treatment concept
- 2004 Nobel Biocare launches the All-on-4® treatment concept
- 2011 10 years follow-up in the mandible
- 2012 5 years follow-up in the maxilla
- 2015 34 clinical studies with 2000 patients
- 2016 More than 100 000 patients were treated with the All-on-4® treatment concept
The All-on-4® treatment concept is the best solution for full-arch treatment using tilted implants. But only when Nobel Biocare products are combined. Many have tried to mirror this groundbreaking concept, but only Nobel Biocare has the scientifically documented success to back it up.
Courtesy: Nobel Biocare
If you are an out-of-state traveler flying over to Dr Agravat Same Day Implant Clinic Ahmedabad for our All-on-4® implant treatment concept online consultation, we suggest to first contact Nancy +91 98257 63666. We may suggest for you to send over a CT scan and/or a panoramic radiograph for Dr. Bharat Agravat to review it before your arrival.
We are located 9 Kilometers from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport Ahmedabad. Luxurious hotels are walking distance from our dental implant center.
All on 4 Dental Implants
In Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India